Wednesday, October 13, 2010

USCIS case worker confirmed approval

We got email and phone confirmation today that our USCIS approval was "in the mail".  We sent a FedEx reply label so I'll be refreshing that tracking information every 30seconds :)  Depending on whether or not it made the truck today, it will be here tomorrow or the next.  God is good!

I must admit I got a bit choked up in the car when Melissa told me... according to the USCIS the national average for an I-600A is 3.3mo (target of 2.5mo) and this was done in less than 1.

So we'll be traveling down to Richmond to get it apostiled on Friday (overnighting the dossier to our agent for Saturday) or traveling on Monday for Tuesday.  4day FedEx delivery is $250 to Ukraine so it'll then be that or sending it with someone else traveling.... not sure which happens first.

No comments:

Post a Comment