Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sweet kids

Last night D added two people to his list of people for us to pray for.  One is Dana (sp?) who I think is a teacher in one of the pictures we saw of O signing paperwork.  Another is Ma*** -- yes, I couldn't pronounce it then either and D wasn't helping :)  I have no idea why she (?) was on his mind but we prayed for her too.

Today we are off for family portraits.  Melissa and I have a disagreement over what is required to pay $300 for a picture to hang over the fireplace.  The current one is fairly formal and coordinated.  We didn't realize until last night that we had a disconnect so we'll get pictures and have to see if we agree they are ok for the formal picture.  I guess if I didn't want us looking like red necks I should have not chosen to head over to West Virginia for the pictures... ok, it's not that bad :)

Time to try to call Snezhana right before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment