Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random musings

So we call Dennis "little D" or "big D"... little D seems more appropriate but he goes back and forth between wanting each.

Sam is being a really big brother... the entire family is better with D in it.  I was most worried about Sam though and he's fantastic.

Each of our kids has a plaque in his/her door with something appropriate painted on it and name.  Ashley destroyed her's, Amanda has a princess one, and Sam has a dinosaur one.  I wanted to see what Dennis would like that would be appropriate and fortunately he hasn't seemed to notice that only Sam has a plaque on their bedroom door.  Yesterday I ordered a Lightening McQueen plaque for D... it is coming from the UK so it will take weeks to get here but I think he'll enjoy it.

I am really going to try to get our new family portrait framed and hung this weekend.  If D is doing well I'll take him on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment