Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Staying in Ukraine - Day 5: Skyped with Papa!

Today will be a short post ... the last time I was too tired to post several people freaked out, so I'm posting today! I didn't get to bed until 2am and slept for maybe 4-5 hours, so I need to get to bed before midnight tonight!

Yea for the internet working at the school today - it usually does not. Dennis and Sneza and I were all able to skype with Brian back home in VA today! S asked about Ashley, but of course the kids are in school when we can skype from Ukraine. We got to see Gus and Troy, too and Dennis was very excited about that!



I don't have very many photos from today ... just a couple of him eating cookies, so I'll post more from yesterday. The above was the start of our kissy kissy time and as you can see he's having a blast!


There aren't going to be too many more photos of S & D together, so I wanted to post some of the ones that I have. The rest are on facebook.



S told me that the man in the blue dress is St. Nicholas. I found out today that she is going to be singing at a church nearby on Saturday. Christmas is on the 7th, so that would make sense. I asked if I could come and she said yes, but she didn't know what time. I asked her to find out and let me know. I also hope I'll be allowed to take pictures ... I'm not sure if that's allowed in church, but I'm guessing not. I guess I'll have to settle for photos afterward.



Eating the cookies I brought today and chillin' with the ipod! I have to be careful with that ... he wants it all the time so I have to tell him no sometimes so we can do other things and practice English!


More ZOOB creations!



.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and by the way, I'm going to beg the school to let me take him with me on the day we get the finalized court decree.

    ReplyDelete