Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I don't think Dennis gets it though I'm certain the other kids don't.  I think the funniest part of the morning was I didn't have to force Ashley out of bed... apparently the thought of mischief got her going.  I caught her putting peanut butter in my sandals, then she and Sam tried to sneak an extra soda while they were getting me one from the basement -- they knew I'd catch on --, and then Sam locked everyone out of the van to taunt them.  Dennis tried to pull locking himself out of the boy's bathroom so he didn't have to brush his teeth... that didn't work.

My contribution was with Sam as he came into our bedroom this morning to say hi...
Sam: I didn't see you there (to me under covers)
Me: So today everything we eat is going to be orange
Sam: No, really dad? <pause>
Sam: OH, I know what you are doing.  April Fools

No comments:

Post a Comment