Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wow, what a happy camper

Mom is still injured and not coming to church today... I'm managing to get the family off for 2nd service which means D got to sleep in.  He also took a shower.  He is one HAPPY little guy this morning.  Guess he likes his sleep... I suspect at the orphanage he was able to crawl out of bed at 8a and walk across the hall to school.  Here he has to get up at 6:30a and get moving quick.


Ashley helped him pick out his clothes and did a really good job.

I was a bit worried... about D not the clothes.  He got sick all over the bathroom Friday night and last night he told me he was really hot after prayers and didn't look so good... I looked at his bed heater and he had set it on "bake".

Finished letters for his Ukraine grandma and orphanage director last night.  Melissa just needs to get pictures picked out.

I'll end with Sam's list of what he's grateful for... misspellings and all...  this is one of the cards he pulled to do...

I'am grateful for my dad and mom
I'am grateful for Dennis and my sisters
I'am gratfull for you Lord and your son
I'am gratful for your world
I am gratfull for the cars that we make
I am gratfull for our nabors
I'am gratfull for our homes
I'am gratfull for money
I'm gratfull for the stores
I'm gratfull for me
I'm gratfull for Grama and Gamp
I'm gratfull for Ashley
I'm gratfull for Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment