Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm not sure that word means what you think it means

No brocolli, ICE CREAM... no ice cream -- I mean come on, have we ever allowed desert without eating dinner?

No brush teeth... teethed brushed

No shower... showered

No close door... door closed

Oh little "my will" attempting boy.  The other kids are being very understanding even through the recent nightly ranting -- tonight around ice cream mostly.  Sam, who shares a room with Dennis, came out asking if he could get toilet paper and stick it in his ears.  Now D's shouting I love you mama, I love you papa... spooky night, etc... basically just trying to be defiant.

We'll see how "no doctor" works out for him tomorrow as we head to Baltimore.

He did have some fun today out walking our smaller dog out on his own in our yard.  Think it made him happy he got to do something without direct supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment