Friday, April 15, 2011

Run D Run

Kids got home and started spring break... Yeah!  As soon as I got off work Dennis and I started tilling the garden for the final time... mixing in the fertilizer.  I think he likes the idea of controlling the motorized equipment.  Then planted the tomato, cucumber, strawberry, and onions.  The other kids didn't get to participate as they were doing "cards" in the house.

At one point we needed to go get something back at the garage so I ran off.  I turned to find he was following me running too.  He did this a few times... first 2 he lost control and bailed in the grass.  The last 2 he was solid... none of the CP "stomping"... he was keeping up, making turns, and handling terran changes.  He was awesome.

The kids were all excited to have cold ham from earlier this week for dinner... so that was easy.  Melissa has a kickball injury from playing little kids... so she got back from her MRI and is milking it for all it's worth.  I'm going to give her a horribly bad time if she missed church on Sunday.  One of the guys in church had his heart stop, was in the ICU, got a pacemaker put in on Friday, and still was in church on Sunday... she get's a little boo boo and she's bed ridden.... ok... so the pain meds make her sick so she can't take them and she hurts laying down, but it certainly sounds like a good story :)

Poor D got sick upstairs and felt like he needed to clean it up himself... seemed to think he was going to get in trouble for it too.  Poor guy.

Tomorrow we call Snezhana.  Though I really have to get requests for marriage licenses and Virginia background checks notarized and FedEx'd out tomorrow.  With S, I will try to tell her "no S mama" and see if she understands... she should.  Other than that I think I can live with her 3-way calling again until we get the opportunity to have someone communicate things specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment