Friday, April 22, 2011

Coshca Vabbit

The Children's Miracle Network was setup at our local "Coshca" (Costco) and they had a big Vabbit (Easter Rabbit) outside.  Dennis was quite enamored by it.  I remember New Year's being Ukraine's big holiday with all the animals.

Tonight D got upset at something and kicked Ashley.  Frankly I'm sure she was asking for it.  I just reminded him he needs to be nice and not hit.  That was it... he started crying, then got upset, and refused to eat dinner with the rest of the family... even his favorite... chicken, cake, and ice cream... can't beat that.  Instead he sat at the top of the stairs talking to himself trying to get attention.  One of the kids said it well about his little tantrums... "I don't think [the behavior] is working out so well for him".  Fortunately stuff is really winding down with him... I think he's seen the lines consistently drawn and is getting more comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment