Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kyiv - CONSTANT HONKING!!!

I am supposed to be napping, but the incessant honking from the street cars is ruthless! I clearly don't understand it, and I don't think anyone warned us about it - so for those of you who have not yet made this trip, I am providing ample warning - bring earplugs! :)


View of the street from our 2nd story apartment balcony/windows.


View of the main street - notice there is not traffic light -
maybe that's why there's so much blasted HONKING!!!




This pic is for the kiddos! :) There are small play yards like this near most apartment buildings. We've been told most people live in apartments in the city and walk to work/school.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I guess you forget about the honking once you are not there anymore:0 lol You must be on a busy street.

    ReplyDelete