Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photos of Violetta - Part 1

Well ... I don't know how many parts there will be for these photos because I took 110 today! :) I won't post them all here, but most will be posted on facebook, so you can go there to see the entire album, if you want to!

I will let Brian do most of the blogging because she liked him a lot better than she liked me - but I am totally good with it! I enjoyed taking photos of them and seeing her bond so quickly with him. I have the photos on my computer, though, so I'll post the shots and a quick bit about what's going on in them.


Coloring Littlest Pet Shop


Picking crayons and telling him the colors


He decorated her face with the stickers for the gingerbread man craft we were making



Then, she decorated his!

4 comments:

  1. These are good ones too. The best are yet to come. She likes to parrot noises so we had a lot of fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violetta and Amanda could be an adorably dangerous combination.

    ReplyDelete