Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photos of Violetta - Part 5

M & M's

Well, we had M & M's and Twix and since she most likely had never seen or tasted either, she could not decide. We told "S" to translate what they would look like, but she still could not decide, so Daddy thought M & M's would be most fun ... and they were ...


From the reaction to them, I'm betting this is her first time to try them. She popped about 3 into her month and bit down ... she smiled, giggled, and made some other sound effect, to which I can only assume meant, "YUMMY!" I laughed in return and asked if she thought they were good.


Asking for 1 more "adin"


A few dance moves later, she's back asking for 2 more "dva"


Something ultra secret!
(makes my heart happy)


This was right before Mommy became the scary monster from which they had to run from tree to tree to hide and then if I pretended not to pay attention to them, she would run up from behind me and slap me on the back with both hands and would do it again if I did not turn around and growl at her! :)

.

3 comments:

  1. I just about melted when she whispered in my ear. I'm actually pretty sure she wasn't saying anything and was just playing.

    I also liked when she decided that if you weren't going to try to scare her she wouldn't give you any M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that was funny that she would ONLY give me M&M's if I said I would scare her ... then as she was walking up to me, she said, "You'd better scare me!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! v'koos-niya means tasty in Russian.

    Secret is the same in Russian, just pronounce it more like Sucrets (yes the throat lozenges;) 'see-cree-yet' said fast of course;)

    June

    ReplyDelete