Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kyiv - Photos of the Apartment

Me in the kitchen ... (no snide comments, please!) ;) As you can see, I'm not actually doing ANYTHING other than posing for a photo!


This is the jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. No, we haven't used it yet!


This photo needs no introduction ... I took it for Patty! :)


The bedroom -
sorry about the mess, the pic was taken just after we unloaded and were getting ready for bed. The bed is quite firm and is low to the ground. I keep hitting my shins on the corners - ouch!


The 2nd bathroom - which will be very useful when we are rooming with 4 kids! :)
It is currently Brian's bathroom - no, I'm not sharing mine! :)



2 comments:

  1. that is such a nice apartment! will you be stayig in kiev during your adoption?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just until Saturday, then we head to the orphanages by train. We have *much* lower expectations for the next places.

    ReplyDelete