Friday, December 24, 2010

More of the SDA craziness

Apparently they decided they wanted yet another document on Friday for Dennis which will arrive on Monday.  So we've lost the ability to have a court date this year for Dennis even if that was the direction we ended up taking.

I feel like that cell commercial "Can you hear me now?" except that I walk around and every place we go I say "Can you shoot me now?".

Just waiting to see how each day unfolds and what will be the next days surprise :)  Current plan is 9-11a with Violetta and 3-6p like today with Yuroslav and then Violetta.

In truth, except for Violetta not wanting to leave her current caregivers (so she'll never say 'yes')... that is going great.  She is completely comfortable with us and we are enjoying that time.  She apparently doesn't understand personal space as we spent part of the night parroting each other with funny sounds but she decided she needed to be within 2 inches of my face when doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment